Oshin Sebastian, M. Sc.
- Organisation: Department Chemie- und Bioingenieurwesen (CBI)
- Abteilung: Lehrstuhl für Chemische Reaktionstechnik (CRT)
- Telefonnummer: +49 9131 85-67427
- Faxnummer: +49 9131 85-27421
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webseite: https://www.crt.tf.fau.de/
- Adresse: Egerlandstraße 3
91058 ErlangenRaum 00.021
Oshin Sebastian completed his bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering at SRM University in India between 2012 and 2016. During his joint master’s degree in Industrial Chemistry at TUM Asia, he spent two semesters at the National University of Singapore (NUS) and in 2017 he moved to Germany to do master thesis at Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GmbH, Frankfurt am Main. In 2018, he completed his master’s degree with a thesis on the topic “A novel spherical MgCl2 adduct with α,ω-Diol as the support for Ziegler-Natta type catalyst”. Since August 2018, he has been working as a research associate at the Chair of Chemical Reaction Engineering in the working group “Complex catalyst systems and continuous processes”. As a part of his doctoral thesis, he investigates the dehydrogenation of cyclic hydrocarbons using Supported Catalytically Active Liquid Metal Solutions (SCALMS).