Magdy Sherbi, M. Sc.
- Organisation: Department Chemie- und Bioingenieurwesen (CBI)
- Abteilung: Lehrstuhl für Chemische Reaktionstechnik (CRT)
- Telefonnummer: +49 9131 85-67427
- Faxnummer: +49 9131 85-27421
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Webseite: https://www.crt.tf.fau.de/
- Adresse: Egerlandstraße 3
91058 ErlangenRaum 00.021
Magdy Sherbi completed his bachelor’s in Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engineering at the faculty of Petroleum and Mining Engineering, Suez University, in Egypt between 2009 and 2014. During his master’s degree in Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Refining between 2014 and 2017, he worked also as a teacher assistant in Suez University. After he finished his master degree with a thesis on the topic „Comparative Study on Heavy Oil Residue Treating Techniques“ in December 2017, he was awarded the DAAD scholarship to make his PhD in Germany. Since April 2019, he has been working as a research associate at the Chair of Chemical Reaction Engineering in the working group “Biomass and Sustainable Production of Platform Chemicals“. As a part of his doctoral thesis, he investigates the hydrogenation of Bio-mass derived Compounds to biofuels using polyoxometalate Catalysts.